20+ years is a long time, but that’s just exactly how long the Reader Rabbit has been educating and teaching children valuable skills in reading, spelling, math, science, comprehension, and problem solving. Join Reader Rabbit and Sam the Lion in their newest educational adventure as they explore Wordville to discover the mystery of why it’s raining rain-gear and just what exactly Irvin is doing on Cloud Nine. Solve the mystery and help save Wordville by playing educational mini games that will teach all the basic First-grade skills. Choose from multiple difficulties and receive Multi-Language support (English, Spanish, and French!) all from one game. Full video cut-scenes and enhanced Wii Remote features will help keep children entertained and involved throughout the quest.
- Features easily changeable difficulty levels that can be switched at anytime
- Multilingual Support- English, Spanish, and French all in one!
- Provides simple and functional controls with the Wii Remote
- Full video cutscenes and professional voice acting to keep children involved and entertained
- Tons of educational mini games designed to teach and improve a wide range of 1st grade skills